anchored.emanuelchurch.com is operated by Emanuel Church of God .
We respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us. We summarize below the basic information policies and practices in place on the emanuelchurch.com website and related applications.
Last Updated: July 2021
Information we may collect
We collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and credit card information as required, when you (or other users) provide it to us through emanuelchurch.com or its subdomains. We may collect other personal information about you, such as when you provide it on a registration application.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit to our website, which we aggregate with other statistical information to better understand how users utilize our website.
- All user generated comments, feedback, or other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered on our website shall remain the property of Emanuel Church of God.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
How we use information we collect
We use information we collect to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Process payment for donations;
- Customize the content you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website and improve our website, products and services by tracking how well each page performs based on aggregate user data;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Identify and protect against misuses of our website, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Emanuel Church of God; and
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers performing services on our behalf, such as credit card payment processors to which information must be released to allow for payment confirmation;
- Law enforcement, judicial authorities or appropriate governmental authorities when required to do so upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or in cooperation with a law enforcement investigation.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services;
- To opt-out from receiving some or all emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address listed below;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly; and
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Emanuel Church of God may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Emanuel Church of God aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Emanuel Church of God relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor we work with is:
MailChimp Subscription Management
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Emanuel Church of God
1770 W. Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804